Sunday, February 13, 2011

Fireproof your Marriage!

Last night, Mark, I and the kids, watched Fireproof! We have been meaning to watch it for awhile but never got around to it! I loved how the writers incorporated such small, simple things (the love-dare book) to help couples see how to value their spouse. Mark and I are approaching 15 years of marriage this summer and after everything that has transpired over that time (jobs, having 4 kids, moving several times, loss of family members, etc...) I am more inspired than ever to celebrate the fact that God made Mark for me and we are in this journey together for life!!


So if you haven't watched Fireproof, I would highly encourage it to give you a higher perspective on your life and your marriage!!

fireproofmymarriage.com

No comments:

Post a Comment