Monday, February 14, 2011

What a Day!!

I had a great day!! I got flowers (red roses), a sweet tea, and a spicy chicken biscuit hand delivered by Mark this morning!  It made me feel like I did when we were dating! Glad that feeling has never gone away!! Instead of buying a card I decided to send Mark a list of the 14 things that I love most about him. I was blown away with his response back to me!  I love my husband and the life we have together. Here are just a few of the things Mark said to me!  Just had to share!

    I love your new found appreciation for coffee
    I love your easy laugh
    Love that you call me regularly just to check in
    Love that you are the most genuine person I know
    Love that you and I are different but compliment each other
    Love that you are patient with my impatience
    Love that you love God 
    Love that we both make our family our priority
    Love that we can dream together
    Love that you transform our house into a home
    Love that we can plan toward our 25th wedding annivesary with no thought to "if we make it"!
    Love that our kids have such an incredible mom who is ALWAYS there for them!

Do I have a great husband or what!  I am so thankful for this man and how God has watched over our lives and blessed us beyond measure! 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment