Wednesday, February 16, 2011

KOA Rocks

Walking/working out is the hardest thing for me to do consistently.  According to most research, it only takes working out for 20-30 minutes each day to stay healthy.  Only 20-30 minutes!!  It seems like that short amount of time is ever available to most. 
Yesterday, since the weather was awesome and it was 80 degrees, I decided to hit the KOA for a walk.  Man do I feel it today!  It is amazing how walking up and down hills for 2 miles will make you sore.  I think the best thing about the KOA trail is that you have a quiet, scenic and challenging place to work out.  I get to refresh my mind and thoughts and not be in a hurry to finish the course. 
So I challenge you to find 30 minutes this week to get outside and enjoy this weather!! I know I will!!

No comments:

Post a Comment