Thursday, March 3, 2011

Bloggers Block

I haven’t posted a blog in a few days and honestly, I am experiencing bloggers block!  I know there are a lot of things I could just blab on about but I would like to think my life is a little more interesting than a blab. Here goes nothing!
I finished reading the book The Power of a Positive Mom and there are so many tab marks sticking out of the pages it looks blue!  I was so impressed by the simple things I can do as a mom and wife to help me stay positive for my husband and kids, I just started tabbing everything I wanted to try and do!  Even while reading the book I was able to feel more of a positive vibe.  The author, Karol Ladd, has inspired me to become a more positive person.  I have also ordered the next book written by her called The Power of a Positive Wife!  Can’t wait to start that one!!  I was so impressed with her writings I even went as far as emailing her to tell her that.  This is what she sent as a response: 
                Ginger,
Thank you for your kind words.  May God give you all strength, joy and direction as you serve Him at your church. I'm thankful for what you are doing.  Keep shining His light.  I'm glad to know about you.
In His Service,
Karol

That was pretty cool!!  Here’s a woman who lives in Dallas, writes books full time, and has more of a positive outlook on life than anyone I have ever been around, and took the time to encourage me.
So I guess that is worth blogging about!

No comments:

Post a Comment